"Happy birthday to you..." We heard that song a lot today. Aaron turned the big 3-0, and as his grandmother says "oh my". Yes it's hard to believe that our 20's are history and our thirties are just beginning, and what a time they will be. I do have to say that we both made the most out of our 20's and can be proud of what we were able to accomplish. I guess the hard part is knowing full well that we are unmistakably adults now. No turning back. It's hard to tell when that happens, whether it's with your first mortgage check, your first child or our upcoming first of a mini-van. It's also marked by a 10:00 curfew, imposed by our bodies not our parents. Yes, 30 is a whole new ball game.
We were so happy to celebrate Olivia's 3rd birthday today as well, who knew we are as lucky as we are to celebrate the lives of 2 of our favorite people. Sarah was in heaven and was trying to convince us it was her 4th birthday. Olivia had her birthday party at Funtastics, along the same lines as Chuck E Cheese, but closer to home. We had cake, pizza and arcade games and had a great time. Poor Olivia was so fascinated by the sucker she had in her mouth that Sarah was able to sneak in and open most of her presents for her. Thank goodness for forgiving friends. It was a fun day.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Hi guys, I loved that little note and those pics, what a special day! We had a hoot! I laughed at the last pic, all the kids looking over into the gift bag and Olivia could have cared less. This is Heather by the way, I had to rename my account to get back on here again, this site can be moody! Olivia shares a birthday with a special person and we were just glad we had them both there at the same time. Although, I am sure Aaron would have picked a different place, Sorry, Aaron! Happy Birthday Anyways! The Woods
Post a Comment