
Sarah is trying to be so big and gets frustrated when I catch her mimicking me, but in those quiet moments of solitude, she finds new freedom to try the things she's seen me do and the results are sometimes very cute. This was our morning yesterday. It was a slow morning and we had a chance to relax and take a break from the normal routine. I left her in the bathroom to do something else in the kitchen and I was clearly gone longer than I intended, but she was so diligent to get ready for the day as well and was so careful to do what mommy just did. To give her great credit, the lipstick is on her lip "region" and her blush is close to her cheeks. A little more refining will happen when she gets older, but she's been watching!
1 comment:
You go girl, Ms. Heather has always heard that one should never leave the house without her lipstick on!
Post a Comment