Wednesday, January 3, 2007

She's got skills

We were invited to Cabot's version of Chuck E Cheese today by Heather. It's actually a great place, it's just as big but not very crowded, or so I have heard. I have yet to experience to full effects of such a grand place, ha ha. Anyway, who'da guessed our little one had such skill on the sky ball machine or the air hockey table. Don't know what this means for a future career, but it was fun to see her light up when she knew she earned more tickets for a prize when we were finished. She also learned a new skill, one we will be hearing from this point on "more money please". And yes you guessed it, she had 2 "banaid"s on her war-torn hands. What a warrior.

One more story that will become a legacy I am sure. Yesterday at Mother's day out, they were supposed to color a picture of a snowman. She did a great job remembering the instructions of the teacher who said to include all the parts of a snowman. She showed me her picture when she got home and very excitedly said, "look mommy, my snowman has boobies!" I am sure we will be investigated by some government official sometime. Hopefully I have some character witnesses to back me up.

No comments: