Tuesday, January 2, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's weird to look at the calendar and see 2007 now and hear people talk about 2006 in historical tones, wow. Anyway, we ushered in our New Year with Brent, Heather and Olivia for most of the night, then came home and watched the celebration from New York on TV. Big question, did Sarah see it too? Why yes she did. She had such fun at Olivia's house, even though Olivia fell asleep way before midnight. It must be that other kids toys are just that exciting. Anyway, we got home and put her in bed and she stayed there for a little bit then decided she had "boogers" and had to get me to help her with them. Well, at that point it was 10 til so she stayed up to take it all in. This picture was at Brent and Heather's, Sarah was there but she is going through the camera shy stage so she wasn't in the mood.

Hope all is well with everyone, we are doing fine, will get to see the baby on Friday and hear a progress report. I am at the stage of prenancy that makes me look like I have overindulged for Christmas, but it's a baby instead. (Not to say I haven't gained my share of weight over the holidays, it's just that I have a great excused now.)

2 comments:

OGMOM said...

Hey, wow, I like that pic of you two! I did good, huh?! Hee! We really enjoyed bringing in the New Year with you guys! We laughed at Sarah running and jumping into the ballpit, saying, "Hey, watch this" as she ran from the bedroom and flipped into the ballpit. Needless to say, I think gymnastics are in her future! We had a blast playing the Newlywed game, hee! Let me just say one word, lawnmower! Hope 2007 brings you guys much health and happiness, love the Wood Family

Holly said...

cute pic! You look fab!