There is a new movie out, who knows if I will ever get a chance to see it, but Heather brought it up today while our children were "playing". The "Bucket List" is about what you want to do before you kick the bucket. Here is my list, I've had it for awhile.
Visit all 50 states before I turn 50. I have 28 visited.
Be an extra on a movie or TV show.
Visit Hershey PA. Even though I prefer Dove chocolate, a town dedicated to the brown heaven is a place I have to see.
Go on a cruise
Revisit Manhattan. I went once with Sarah and Aaron, Sarah got sicker than sick and ran a 105 temp, we were there 3 days and in the ER 2 of them.
Go to Scotland
Go to an Oprah show, this list has been around awhile, this is not a top 10 anymore...
Be a flight nurse
Go on a missions trip as a nurse
Build a "Habitat for Humanity" house start to finish with each girl. This is to teach them new skills, but to let them know that a house is a lot of responsibility and something to be very grateful for.
Be a camp nurse
Trade the minivan in for a sports car
Ride a horse on the beach
Ride in a helicopter
Go to culinary school. I have mastered Macaroni and Cheese Academy, there is no where else to go but up...
Go to Niagara Falls
Learn to play the guitar
Thats all so far, I have a great list, now I need to start marking stuff off.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
that's a great list...I need to make a list.
Went to see the movie last night, it's good but not as great as everybody had raved about. It does make you want to plan a bucket list however and you have a good list started! Heather
Post a Comment