My thoughts on the day
I was happy to do this for her, it was special to think about her, how special they are to each other, how much we adore her and how much her little life has blessed our time here. I was also thinking that Sarah and Olivia are now old enough to remember these times, each other and special days like today.
Defiantly better to give than receive. I wish I could bottle today and replay it over and over.
Since Sarah got her bike for her birthday, she has been concerned about Olivia not having a bike and not being to keep up with her.
Cure: get Olivia a bike!
Dora or Princess: Princess! Everything is exactly the same, helmet and all!
I was as a little sad that we didn't get a chance to assemble Sarah's first bike, but got to assemble Olivia's.
Cure: get Olivia a bike!
Dora or Princess: Princess! Everything is exactly the same, helmet and all!
I was as a little sad that we didn't get a chance to assemble Sarah's first bike, but got to assemble Olivia's.
I was happy to do this for her, it was special to think about her, how special they are to each other, how much we adore her and how much her little life has blessed our time here. I was also thinking that Sarah and Olivia are now old enough to remember these times, each other and special days like today.
Defiantly better to give than receive. I wish I could bottle today and replay it over and over.
.jpg)
2 comments:
What a sweet, thoughtful, sincere generous gift! Sarah, so sweet to think of your Olivia and want her to have a bike just like yours, we are honored! We can't wait to ride the streets again with you this weekend and many weekends to come! Thanks so much, Olivia and Heather
Our girls look so big on those bikes!
What a great story. Amanda and Sarah you all are so sweet. What a great gift. jennifer
Post a Comment