Monday, April 21, 2008

God loves me

Ok, so I could go on for a long time about things God's sent my way, but today was a complete affirmation of some things prayed for and a prompting from Him that saved my bacon.

*God prompted me to go to the gas station for what, I am not sure, except my gas gauge showed 3/4 tank and I put 21 gallons of gas in my 18 gallon gas tank! THANK YOU!! That could have been really ugly!

*Our sermon Sunday was about Gideon and how at his weakest moment and being the weakest in his family and from the weakest tribe, was chosen by God to save Israel from the Mideanites. The key was that he was humble and willing to be an empty vessel willing to be filled by God to do great things. Campbell, our fellow MOPS starter was teaching her kids in Sunday School the same story. It's amazing how God works and how he can use powerful tools to talk to little ol' me.

* I am all in with some great friends to start a new MOPS group in Cabot!! Scary, no, thrilled, YES!

No comments: