I know the Air Force, and the government in general is supposed to make no sense, but honestly... Aaron is in a squadron that is one of the highest deployed squadron in the Air Force today, wow, lucky us. They send a full deployment with over 100 people out every 2 months and they deploy for 4 months. They know what they are doing, it's a routine that we are unhappily used to. But in all the Air Force's glorious wisdom, they just went through an inspection on how well they deploy. To no one's surprise, they got an excellent on their efforts. Why not a superior? They are so stinken' tired of deploying!!! I asked Aaron if he wanted me to show up at the squadron and cry and blow kisses as he left on the bus. He didn't think that was so funny. I thought it was hysterical and if it wasn't such an important thing, I would have rounded up a bunch of my squadron friends and done it.
So for the last 4 months of practicing and a huge effort including working weekends, TDY's, 3 of our cancelled leaves and total stress, we were rewarded with Aaron being off on Friday. Wow, thanks so much.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment