I am getting flashbacks of when Aaron was deployed and I had a newborn and 3 year old. Sophie had the trifecta last night and Aaron and I got little sleep and Sarah got lots. Translation: 3 of 4 people in the house are EXHAUSTED and the 4th is ready for me to chase her through the house and play horses and ride bikes and to all kinds of things - active things!
Sophie has an ear ache, teething 2 teeth and had a stomach bug which is now producing vomit, diarrhea, sore gums and the inability to eat. Poor thing. We were up late last night and early this morning as it seems the only thing that helps her feel better is a car ride. I can't say I remember where I went and what I did on our drives, but she finally got some sleep.
This morning started with more crying and after calling the clinic on base, our only option for medical care, and finding they were closed today, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!, we have toughed it out with lots of tears and now no ibuprofen for anyone in the house. Aaron forgot his ID card on base so after Sarah got up, we loaded the family truckster and headed on base to get him to work. We came home, Sophie took a nap and then woke up in vomit and diarrhea and Sarah was hungry and whiny. I unloaded the van after everyone got cleaned up then Sophie was ready for another nap, while our stuff was out in the driveway, it rained. It was one of those sunny day kinds of rains, one dark cloud over your house, seems to be the way of our day today. Anyway, we are cleaning out our van so Aaron can take it in and get the AC fixed. We get a courtesy car, I hope we get a red sports car, but will probably get some old gold beater. Whatever. Oh yeah, it's only 11:30, bummer. The only thing rare is that Aaron is not deployed, Murphy's Law must be feeling generous!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
My friend in CA got the stomach bug from me...maybe you're getting all this from us too?
Welcome to my world ;-)
Post a Comment